Tuesday 22 March 2016

just another Turbulent Tuesday



Agh Belgium. Makes me feel so heavy hearted. It makes me fed up and scared. I know there's so much atrocity that doesnt get media coverage but the (selfish, but natural?) relevance to me of terrorism tearing through countries in close proximity is (along with sorrow for innocent loss) the likelihood of friends and family getting caught up in something equally horrendous. It's just such a common aspect of today's society, and with it I harbour such a woeful feeling of helplessness at the capability and capacity of indoctrinated individuals. It's what they want, it's what they feed off - instilling fear - but it's hard not to feel at least a little intimidated. Well that's my jolly ponder for the morning. The sun is shining - we've some serious slides and roundabouts to dominate and a Fireman Sam ball to abuse - THAT is my kind of wreaking havoc. Peace people X 

No comments:

Post a Comment